Friday, April 9, 2010

Rangebound Today; Nice Gain Yesterday.

I committed to this trade. Not sure if I could've done this with real money. I widened the stop to exactly where I would be convinced that this would be a short. I was convinced that this was bullish and I set it and let it go.

The target was a little more than the stop amount, so basically the target was the depth of the base, which is about the only technical area I could come up with.

I saw it as a bullish cup and handle with very bullish internals, especially the TRIN dropping significantly from the bearish to bullish area.

Then it flattened out and I walked 5 miles to go pay a bill. When I returned I missed nothing.

Been very busy searching for an old check for taxes so I haven't been posting as regularly but will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment