Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slow Morning, Fast Midday


The first 2 1/2 hours were hard to sit through. Mostly overlapping bars on all time frames. Two sets of ranges with quad tops with topping tails on them. StockTwits comments were confirming how slow the volume and momentum were. On this type of morning, midday sometimes wakes up. I went and got food, and missed the first short. Not expecting increased follow thru, I didn't mind, but then the momentum picked up and retraced the entire am gains in less than half the time. It was a nice move.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was awesome and you called it very well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was such a long day, I just remembered while doing a post that I did call something right. I think you are referring to the call just after noon on the trend change and NQ short but then I passed on it and went to lunch. I really wasn't expecting any follow thru because of the slow action, well there's a lesson! That drop really picked up momentum and wow.

    ReplyDelete