Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Mistaken Stop Placement Resulting in Stop Loss Feb. 5, 2010, and TradeStation Sucks (next post)

After yesterday's mistake by not taking a good setup early in the morning session after the open, I decided to not repeat that mistake today. So I took a setup today but made a different mistake, incorrect stop loss placement. It hit, and price continued in the intended direction of my trade. ((I am only able psychologically to post this because I finally traded my plan on the following trade that I am now out of at the time I am posting this one)) Here's the mess:







I. Short entry,II. Cancelled a good short entry, sadly,III. Slippage of 2 ticks,IV. the 100tick chart showing the trade loss, it happened so fast it doesn't even show up on more than one 1min candle bar.Trade Loss Slippage Incorrect Stop Placement (c)TradeStation

No comments:

Post a Comment