Friday, February 12, 2010

Lesson Was Finally Learned By Me & Here Is the Result - I Stayed Out TODAY


I promised I had a lesson coming that shows that I finally followed the lesson that I learned many times before. So I stayed out of this long this time for the right reasons. Yes, it takes me a long time and a lot of repeat lessons before I can change my habitual behavior.

Here is the result, I stayed out of premature long where I would have lost on a stop out, and this also shows me entering long at the right place. ...of course this was all messed up, so learning one thing is nice, I have a lot more to go.

And left is the adjustment I made in interpreting NYSE TICK. I waited for the crossover of the zero line to complete at the lower area of where TICK support theoretically exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment