Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Step Towards Helping Myself With My Risk Aversion That Causes Me to Ruin Good Trades With Wrong Stops

I decided that on the stops that are too wide for me, to take the chance of missing the trade, or waiting for a possible retrace and enter with stop or retrace peak, rather than original.

This doesn't really guarantee anything either, it could still test the original top, but I think it might be a little less likely.

I'll see how it goes and post it, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea. I tried doing something similar today. It was a good day for trying new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny, is that I posted this idea, but I haven't even incorporated it yet into my own trading behavior. I have to keep on reminding myself that this is an option. Change takes time.

    ReplyDelete